STAR™ (Soluble T-cell Antigen Receptor) multimers can be used to evaluate peptide antigen presentation in the context of MHC molecules on cancer and virally infected cells, enabling investigators to gain a better understanding of these diseases and ultimately develop new diagnostic and therapeutic approaches. Altor offers a number of different conjugate options and control reagents that allow flexibility and rapid development of STAR™ multimer-based staining applications.
STAR multimers feature:
- High affinity/avidity for detecting low levels endogenous peptide antigen presentation
- High specificity for well-characterized tumor and viral peptide antigens
- Flexible labeling and assay formats fully compatible with antibody and MHC tetramer staining technologies
- Applicable to research in cancer, infectious and autoimmune diseases, transplantation and T-cell immunity
- Technology platform enabling powerful new applications for characterizing and validating antigen presentation